Microgreens are young vegetable greens that fall between sprouts and baby leaf vegetables. They have an aroma, flavour, and full nutrient content and come in various colours and textures.
A healthy body needs a healthy immune system which needs healthy Mitochondria which needs a healthy Microbiome. Microgreens will give you a healthy microbiome.
- Microgreens have the highest concentration of nutrients per calorie of any food.
- They are one of the richest sources of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, chlorophyll and protein, and they provide us with substantially greater health benefits than raw fruits and vegetables.
- One ounce (28 gm) of broccoli microgreens has the nutrients of 1.5 (70 Kg) pounds of mature broccoli.
Eating high Polyphenol foods is a good place to start.
Fresh microgreens of all kinds are loaded with phytonutrients:
- lowers cholesterol,
- helps with triglycerides symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis,
- Alzheimer’s disease,
- cardiovascular disease,
- and builds a healthy gut microbiome.
- Improves Heart Health. Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death. Making micro-greens is one of the easiest and most effective ways to maintain heart health.